fifa 10 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ My Ridding@Stable

Répondre au sujet    fifa 10 Index du Forum » COMPETITION » LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ My Ridding@Stable
Auteur Message
jamajanne

Message HQ My Ridding@Stable Répondre en citant

My Ridding Stable > bit.ly/1t3YGiJ

My Ridding Stable, bering sea gold s03

10cf746e54
No ratings yet Not Recommended 0.2 hrs on record Posted: 26 May I wanted to like this game, but simply could not get into it. The areas are the field, forest, and mountains). I can think of like six ways off the top of my head that could have been implemented better.The minigames are dull and unrealistic in terms of actual horse activities. 10/10. I'm not a huge fan of playing games with bad quality, but this game really impressed me, it has a great storyline and you can do a lot of things, such as taking part on cross-country competitions and as the mayor objective, you have to rebuild an old stable.PROS:- Great animations;- You can choose between a lot of horse colours;- You can lead your horse around which is a thing that you don't see a lot on horse games;- There are several challenges you have to complete in order to upgrade your stable.CONS:- All the things you have to build are pretty expensive;- You don't have much options for clothing when you first create your character.- Any of the horses for sale are different than the ones you can create when you start your game.- For some challenges, such as keeping your horse groomed, will lower your stable's level if you don't keep cleaning your horse or doing whatever the task asks. If the foal training was a bit easier or if it wasn't the sole source of daily income for a beginner, that would improve theis game a lot. You can buy 3 different types of feed, supplements, a general vaccine, and a myriad of other medications to cure your horse of ailments (you'd only need them if you didn't keep your horses' health up, and it's very easy to keep them healthy). The in-game books (used for increasing skill levels) are not limited to in-game information, but rather information on the game's aspects in general, such as actual horse care, behavior to be taken when caring for a foal, etc. But yeah, you should get it.

You can also have guests rent your horses for the day for some extra money, but guests only come if you have horses in your stable, pasture horses do not count.The animations when riding are quite realistic to compared to other horse games, the rider even holds the reins like a real rider would!I'll reccomend this game to any Equestrian who is looking to pass the time while away from the Barn or is unable to have the real thing at all.Not the most in-depth horse game ever, but for it's price it is worth it, would keep a horse crazy child quiet for a weekend.and horse crazy adults too. The horse and rider customization is VERY limited however, you get to pick your riders hair colour, shirt and pants and your first horses breed which there is only 3 choices dissapointily Hanoverian, Friesian and Andalusian. ENOUGH. If there were sources of food to be found around the ranch - visit a fruit tree while out riding or add a little match 3 mingame or let us actually farm that garden behind the house or something - that could also be very helpful both in making the game more survivable and making it more fun. To my suprise I found that the game "My Riding Stables: Life With Horses" had a tag of Post Apocalyptic. With open riding and a wider variety of horse and farm maintenance, this game far exceeded my expectations. Filter: Summary Most Helpful Recent Positive (9) Negative (5) Funny .

el angel de la muerteableton live maxettv hells kitchenthe raid: redemption nl subinglourious basterds yifypeta jensen creampie crazemarvel's agents of s.h.i.e.l.d s02e01 720pcall of duty black ops 2 xbox360top 3 live show competitionRed Giant Suites

Jeu 2 Juin - 16:52 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 16:52 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    fifa 10 Index du Forum » COMPETITION » LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation